We are happy to announce that we are planning a virtual European Universities Consortium East & South East Asia event that will take place from 9th – 12th of November 2020.
The participating universities are:
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- Carl Benz School, Karlsruhe, Germany
- EHL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- IE University, Madrid, Spain
- Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany
- Modul University, Vienna, Austria
- Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Vesalius College, Brussels, Belgium
This is what you can expect from our virtual event:
- Interactive digital platform
- 1-to-1 virtual meetings during the event and also after the event has ended
- Live Chat box feature
- Interactive presentation about study opportunities in Europe
- Multiple time slots available for listening into the presentation live as well as recording available at all times
- Virtual university booths with downloadable brochures, flyers, videos, application information
The virtual platform will be accessible from the 9th until 12th November 2020. You can either join between 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM (Central European Time) at your convenience or reserve a timeslot through our registration link below. Here you can find a quick explanation video for our virtual fair platform.
Registration for our virtual tour can be done either by this link or by scanning the QR Code in the poster below.
We would be happy to welcome you at our first virtual EUC East & South East Asia!